Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Forced Milking Breast Healthy To Loose Weight Via Breast Milk?

Healthy to loose weight via breast milk? - forced milking breast

exactly what I told my husband, and we talked and we want to start a relationship of mother's milk has no children, but at the same time resurching erotic forced lactation I heard that you can lose 500 cal per day. If this is the good health for me, so me and her husband do it?

2 comments:

welcome obama said...

TER physically unhealthy in this fight, unless t ur psychological consequences.
And though his views on the two u so I do not think even on the psychological aspects bta
but I'm not sure if u can lose 500 cal
if u want to lose calories jogging, but if u want to keep ur man happy n wit UR can then

tictoc12... said...

They go to feed the milk man?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Nokia blower paper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator