Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Mount A Cd Player In Aluminum Boat With What Can I Replace The Wall Mount Radio/cd Player That's Connected To My Ceiling Speakers?

With what can I replace the wall mount radio/cd player that's connected to my ceiling speakers? - how to mount a cd player in aluminum boat

When we built our home 4 years ago, we had a radio / CD player on the wall of our kitchen.The install sound down "pumped" into the various rooms in speakers.Well ceiling, now that the CD was finished and the reader door to be partially demolished it to another system (one perhaps that would also support iPod a) to replace, but what for? I can not be a replacement, and I'm not sure what you are looking for. ... I think it would be something of connections with external speakers for the son pregnant ..... Truth? Thank you, Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A simple solution would be to build a small platform (where the player was to delete the drive does not work). Then just buy a cheap stereo receiver and connect the iPod to it, and the son of the speaker for them.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp? ...

Supplied with a remote control to adjust the volume of Nice and switch between iPod and radio, etc.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Nokia blower paper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator