Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brownies Of The Future If I've Lived In Canada Before, Would It Make It Easier To Get Citizenship In The Future?

If I've lived in Canada before, would it make it easier to get citizenship in the future? - brownies of the future

I lived in Newfoundland, when I was little, for about two years. In the future I would like to emigrate from Britain to Canada. Whether he had lived in Canada before I give plus points to apply for citizenship.

1 comment:

Francesca Thomas said...

Were you born in Newfoundland?
If so, then you have now a Canadian citizen.

If you are not born there, and you (or your parents) does not apply for Canadian citizenship, you have a permanent residence once again. You can use a little "Brownie" points have been living here have, but that's all.

You must be a PR for 3 years before citizenship.

Request skilled PR.

You need at least 1 years experience in their field prior to application. 4 years is better - gives you more points.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/s ...

You must meet the following minimum requirements to apply as skilled workers:

You have at least one years of continuous full time paid work experience or an equivalent permanent part-time part.
His work experience must be Skill Type (0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B technological professions and crafts), the NAT Canadaional Occupational Classification (NOC).
You need this experience in the last 10 years.

List http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/noc.as NOC ...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/s ...
Assessment test - you should get 67 points to qualify.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information ...
Processing time of application in the category of skilled workers

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Nokia blower paper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator