Monday, February 1, 2010

Macaw Odors My Macaw Parrot, Choco, Has Really Bad Body Odor. What Can I Do?

My Macaw parrot, Choco, has really bad body odor. What can I do? - macaw odors

It can be difficult to put into the shower. It's really something I can do. Please help!

3 comments:

TheMom said...

I believe that macaws have a musk smell more than other parrots. Frequent baths can help.
There are many different types of hangers shower if you like the shower. All my love birds enter the shower, but had time to get used to it. Or you can use a vaporizer.
For unknown reasons, a bird in the shower, when they hear a vacuum cleaner. I sweep a Moluccas its water from the tank every time I turn on the vacuum.
I also found that parrots are easier to work after a big storm to get a shower.
Of course, bacteria and infections can cause odor, so that the disease must be eliminated first.

Yogi T said...

Do you have some good advice from an expert.

But I think a bird was not bad (of course feel when a vulture or something like that --- stink resist) baths or not. If your bird shit rolled, or something like that should not only be the smell of feathers. It could be a kind of skin diseases such as infection by bacteria or yeast or something else. If the bird has not had his annual review, but could do so a good time and soothes the soul .---- Yogi

happyfre... said...

I use spray bottle with water often. prevents white feathers about to fly around your house.

And I know that the PET as PetSmart and Petco things that can your birds, feed or spray to have odor control.

I have an Alexandrian who feels HORRIBLE. And it fixed.
My birdies and others do not feel God, I thank you.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Nokia blower paper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator